As New Mexico's premier electrical contracting company, we pride ourselves on quality, trust, reliability and service. That is why we are looking for a new electrician who prioritizes service and accountability. Our electrical team is energetic, talented, and ready to show our clients that we go further than the competition to get the job done right. You should have experience and knowledge in electrical maintenance, circuit creation and troubleshooting, and know how to operate all standard electrical equipment. We have a strong emphasis in construction settings, so experience in construction engineering is a plus. If you are excited to implement electrical solutions, apply to join our team today.
- Install electrical components on a daily basis and always ensure they are working properly and efficiently; perform troubleshooting to identify problems, and then implement repair and replacement solutions to remedy the issue.
- Perform repairs quickly and efficiently on the company's rolling stock.
- Program and control automatic systems and controllers, including distributive and interlocking systems.
- Access the company's computer system to record and access operation statistics; analyze operation processes and general information to make reasonable recommendations for continuous improvements.
- Compile company statistics in a useful way for monthly board meetings and present this information.
- Use 3-phase equipment and switch gears; understand complex electrical diagrams and occasionally create such diagrams.
- Apply reason and logic to solve problems and think through setup instrumentation projects as well as manage complex equipment systems; use judgement to use the correct equipment, materials, or voltage in every situation.
- Work alongside non-licensed personnel to ensure they are on track and they are adequately prepared to become licensed electricians; oversee the work of lower electrical employees.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Completed electrical internship or equivalent introductory experience
- Associate's degree or completion of technical school
- Hold all relevant electrical licenses
- EE98J License
- Clean driving record with current driver’s license
- Individuals must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
- 6+ years of electrical experience
- Commercial and residential electrical experience
- Ability to act as job/project foreman
- Management or leadership experience a plus
- OSHA certification
$38 - $50 per hour based on experience
Please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to submit application.